Monday, February 2, 2009

Planning for the Lifelong Aspenite

Question 1
Working residents should have a reasonable expectation to retire here with affordable and accessible
support services. (Select one)
1. Strongly agree
2. Agree
3. Disagree
4. Strongly disagree
5. I don’t know enough to have an opinion
6. This does not matter to me

Question 2
In terms of long-term senior care, which statement do you most agree with?
(Select one)
1. Seniors can find a way to take care of themselves privately in their own home.
2. We should focus on public services, like nutrition, transportation, and home care services.
3. We should focus on building additional long-term senior housing facilities in town.
4. We can rely on other communities to provide long-term living facilities for seniors.

Question 3
In terms of educational opportunities at CMC, which statement most closely represents your opinion? (Select one)
1. CMC provides comprehensive continuing education opportunities.
2. I’d like to see CMC provide a broader range of classes in order to meet my needs.
3. CMC doesn’t meet all my needs, but other cultural and educational programs do.
4. I don’t know enough to have an opinion.
5. This issue is not important to me.

Question 4
I am most satisfied with the quality of the following in Aspen’s schools: (Select up to two)
1. Educational performance
2. Facilities
3. Faculty
4. Sports programs
5. Support services
6. Transportation program
7. I don’t know enough to have an opinion
8. This does not matter to me

Question 5
If there are limited resources for child care, what would you focus on?
1. New facilities to increase capacity
2. Additional subsidies for lower income families
3. Higher quality child care programs
4. Increased staff support to reduce turn over
5. Stipend to allow a parent to stay at home
6. I don’t know enough about this issue
7. This issue doesn’t matter to me

Question 6
How would you prioritize subsidies to users of the waiting list for publicly subsidized Aspen child care facilities in Aspen? (Rank up to Three)
1. People who live in Aspen
2. People who commute to work in Aspen
3. First on the list, first served
4. Lowest income served first
5. I don’t know enough to have an opinion
6. This issue is not important to me

Question 7
In terms of health care services available in the Aspen area, which most closely represents your opinion? (Select one)
1. All health care services should be available and affordable in the Aspen area, including specialized services.
2. Services in the most demand should be in the
Aspen area, but specialized services can be
offered regionally.
3. I don’t know enough to have an opinion.
4. This issue is not important to me.

Question 8
Knowing there are limited resources, what should be our top priority?
(Select up to two)
1. Substance Abuse
2. Mental Health
3. Youth and Family Services
4. Senior Support Services
5. Access to Low Cost Health Care
6. Access to Low Cost Legal Aid
7. I don’t know enough to have an opinion
8. This issue is not important to me

Question 9
People who don’t live in Aspen, including our commuting workforce, part time residents, and tourists, are a vital part of our community. (Select one)
1. Strongly agree
2. Agree
3. Disagree
4. Strongly disagree

No comments: